Sunday, August 06, 2006

Atlanta Cuisine





Well...looks like I've been BANNED from posting at Atlanta Cuisine all of a sudden. IT was fun and my favorite place on the web...but Alas,all good things must be ruined eventually.The thing that has me Flummoxed about all of this is, the AC site is such a quality place to be and must be for a reason and that Apparently I am a Horrible Person and at some point along the way, stepped out of line. If anyone so chooses to visit 'AtlantaCuisine' I highly recomend it if you are a foodie worth your salt...

HOLYHELL >>>>I Think Im Crazy



-----------------------(WARNING) ----- If you are a Line Dog or even a Former Line Dog, do not be too open about the feelings we have about those prissy little dandies on 'the Floor'.
Just remain civil...breathe...drink a beer but not TOO much beer... Search the forum board for any food topic you could consieve of, any technique and any ingrediant. I GuarAnteee you will find it thar...Also, They have my first ever Guerilla Chef diaries...If anyone that reads this is from the AC, let me just say I am missing you and will miss you all.
Oh..heres a picture of dirt dumb Chinese people prepping of a heaping helping of Dog meat.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------








Hello, My name is Lamar,How may I help you?

__________________________________





.............................................. ... ........... C'mon Ya'll, he Said he was Sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home